Admission to all majors at Gallena University is competitive. Freshmen applicants
must meet minimum GU eligibility requirements below to be considered.
To apply, you will need:
- To have graduated from high school or earned a GED. Successful completion of some
college coursework is also strongly suggested prior to entering, but not required.
- Sufficient writing ability. You will be asked to write an essay that demonstrates
your ability to write clearly, use proper grammar, and organize your writing into
correct compositional expression.
- ACT or SAT scores
How to Apply to the Program
- Complete the online application
- Provide official transcripts
- Provide a letter of recommendation
- Submit an essay
After reviewing all your application materials, we will make an admissions decision.
If we have any questions or concerns, we will be in touch with you.
Thank you for considering Gallena University for your degree completion. We look forward
to partnering with you to achieve your educational goals.